Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My 1th Blog,

So I guess i'm a hippie now or something juming on the Blog Blogwagon. I've heard that I should start one cuz I have some cool storiez that I tell people, so what better time than 2 in the morn on a school night. I've seen other blogz and there'z some heavy shit on them, so theze from time to time may involve feeling and that sort of garbage, ( ladiez feel free to shed a tear). Ok So here goez.....oh, by the way I spell thingz with a Z instead of S just becauze it's cool and it's what I do, so just leave it alone, thanx. Doez this count az an official "BLOG" ...or uh.....How doez that work...cuz it's more of an intro...t..to my blog. Ok I'm gonna need a hand on that one, cuz uh....I want to do it right.....well then maybe I should just stop typing,.... but I can't it's so much fun....YIPEEEE!!!!!.....Oh I just ruined it.......any wayz, stay tuned for more updates.

P.s. props to Big P, you know what I mean. < (see there'z a feeling already.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Welcome to the Blog world. I finally have a place to go to learn the cool/hip lingo and how itz spelled.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

ADRIAN!
K, seriously, tell the story about that kid who was selling drugs at McDonald's. That story rocks.
Miss you!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home