Tuesday, February 14, 2006

10 Firstses

10 firsts...

1) First boyfriend/girlfriend: Colleen Gavell and Nicole St Piere, Grade 5
2) First best friend: Luck Forest, also my first band I started grade 7
3) First screen name: DRUMBEAST
4) First kiss: Nicole St, Piere, grade 2
5) First piercings: None just yet.
6) First Car: 1988 Jeep Cherokee, what a piece of crap.
7) First love: Love? Phh! Meh…Love iz fo’ sukaz yo!!
8) First stuffed animal: A classic teddy bear.
9) First tried a cigarette: when I waz 13
10) First failed class: when I waz 14, Damn grade 9 math!

9 lasts...

1) last cigarette: Never really got into it….
2) last alcoholic beverage: Friday Feb 10, good old JD, YEAH
3) last car ride: Car ride to work with my buddy Rob
4) last kiss: 2 weeks ago…..
5) last phone call: From my aunt, just to check up on me, and make sure I’m not dead
6) last cd played: Arch Enemy
7) last bubble bath: Never
8) last time you cried: Cry? Phh! I got a heart of stone here baby…
9) last "I love you": I love you? Haven’t uttered those sweet wordz in a long , long time, nor have they been uttered to me. *tear*

8 have you ever...

1) have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope
2) have you ever skinny dipped: Nope
3) have you ever been on TV: Once.
4) have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Yup
5) have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: Yup, you know who u are…..
6) have you ever fallen in love: Meh….
7) have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes
8) have you ever been depressed: Yes

7 places you've been to...

1) Jamaica
2) New York
3) Indiana
4) Montreal
5) Nicaragua
6) St. John's, Newfoundland
7) Florida

6 things you've done today...

1) Woke up and didn’t have a coffee
2) Went to work
3) Taught a new student who waz late to her first lesson because she got arrested for shoplifting underwear from Walmart.
4) Had 3 coffeez at work
5) came home, and cooked dinner, a.k.a Macaroni spiralz
6) Got bitched out by some chick on the phone for missing our date. Crap!

5 favorite things in NO order:

1) Drumz, Muzik
2) Chicken, (yes because I’m black)
3) The Freeway
4) Chicks
5) Jack Danielz and beer

4 things you want to do before you die...

1) Travel around Europe
2) Get married.
3) Get famous with my band(z)
4) Have kidz

3 things you will do tomorrow:

1) SLEEP IN!!!
2) Teach kidz how play drumz
3) Go look for a Job

2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...

1) A better person.
2) More focused and looking ahead.

1 thing you are now

I don’t know……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home