Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ant Tourture, 101.

Ok, I'm back.......So my house haz an Ant problem, I don't know if it waz because of the fact that spring came in Janurary and then Janurary and Feburary teamed up on us and dumped snow all over the place, or if it waz the expired cereal in the cupboad and tried to eat it one night and had ants crawling all over my hand.................ewwww...........anywayz, me and my roommate got tired of theze ants and figured we'd teach them a little lesson, so at 3 in the morning we get a plan,.....you can do this at home too if you want, (british accent) "Fust you take your PVA Glue and slosh it all over your cahdboardboxcahd........<<<Just had to get that one outa the way) Ok,

1) grab a pair of plierz

2) find an unsuspecting ant

3) grasp ant between plierz, but don't squeeze too tight or else, ant guts will spray all over your face

4) watch ant squirm for 5-7minz, anymore and he gets tired and givez up and just liez there.

5) grab book of matchez or lighter, *WARNING: Ant may try and bite you, but it doezn't hurt too much

6) Burn off One feeler at a time JUST ONE!!! I know u eager beaverz get excited and want to ash that sucker, but that's not how it works...

7)Burn off FRONT LEFT and BACK RIGHT Legz

8) Now put ant on ground and watch him sidestep

9) Now for the Finale......

10) BURN HIZ HEAD CLEAN OFF, youcan actualy see hiz head jiggle az hiz brain boilz

11) Cackle a murderous cackle......MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You DO need a job...!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel Pede said...

I can't decide if it's funny or that I'm scare of you. One things for sure, I'm never going to come to your house ininvited..hahaha. just kidding Adrian. Have fun with those ants.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home