Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My influential drummerz.


Theze are some of the drummerz that have influenced me and helped me create my own style:

Top right- bottom Left: Animal (muppettshow), Art Blakey(Jazz legend), Thomas Lang(Too pretty to be a drummer), Billy Cobham(Fusion Master), Buddy Rich(Best drummer to date that ever picked up the sticks), Vinnie Paul(Pantera/Damageplan), Gene Krupa( rivaled Buddy Rich in greatness), Dave Lombardo(Slayer/Fantomas/Apocoliptica), Mike Mannginni(Holdz the record for worldz fastest drummer, with 1,200 single strokes in 60 secondz), Lars Ulrich(Metallica), Virgil Donati(mad scientist of the drumz), Max Roach(Jazz Legend), Mike Portnoy(Dream Theater, and first guy who taught me that there are more time signaturez than just 4/4 and 3/4, eg: 16/8)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaymie said...

Animal rocks.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home