Monday, February 13, 2006

pink lemomade

So I'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus, and I see this man about 40yrz or so hanging around theze kidz in the bus shelter, I pay no attention, but then I notice he'z kinda stumbling,and laughing with the kidz, so obviously he'z drunk, and he'z giving the kidz booze too disguized az pink lemonade, but I saw him pour vodka in to it and so did the kidz, obviously the kidz thought he waz cool....... *EXPLITIVE DELETED*, *EXPLITIVE DELETED*, !@#%$!%!......*PHEW"
Theze kidz are about 14 or 15 yrz old, I hate to see this kinda crap, Why doezn't this guy know better, why can't God give me the strength to just beat the living snot outa this guy for being such a moron, idiot, !#%$*&^ dickhead!!! AHHHH!!!! DAMN!!! Then he even haz the nerve to go over to an old lady like a little child and ask her if she'z gonna call the cops on him, but she'z too frightened and just shakes her head no. He looks at me and waz about to come ask me the same question but one look at my face and he knew what I waz thinking....WHY the hell doez this happen?
So anywayz, the bus comes and the kidz go ahead of him and I go right behind him and the bottle of Vodka iz sticking out of hiz bag....GOD: Knock it out., I waz ready to go to town with this guy, even if he beats the crap outa me for smashing hiz bottle.........If Only for the kidz........ So I puposely bump into him, the bottle swayz a bit but fallz back in the bag......CRAP!! so I get on the crowded bus and he followz behind and sits at the back with the kidz, and keeps on giving them more but noone noticez cuz it just looks like pink lemonade, one of the kidz looks at me and she knowz I know, I just look at her strait in the face and shake my head, she triez to grin it off....The rest of the bus ride I waz wishing I could go back and knock that bottle out good and hard,..........I feel a sense of failure..... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home