Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why such caring? Why?

Wow, I don't get it, I've never experienced such genuine, authentic, no bullshit caring before, it wazn't just some empty kind wordz, or people listening to me just because I happened to be speaking, They were REALLY interested and wanted to know about my little life and the mini drama of me leaving my band, It waz an important topic to Pernell and everyone who heard it, and Pernell nicely tied in the discussion topic into it. He used my little life change to teach everyone else. Usualy I don't like to be the centre of attention, but I really needed that tonite, I really don't know how to explain how I am feeling about it.....I guess that iz what love iz, Wow,......Love....hmmm, it's intense, I've never experienced this before, I realize that people care about me, little old Adrian McFarlane, ME!!!!!, I want to live at the cafe' and literally sleep on the couchez, I can't get enough of it right now, God iz everywhere in there, hiz presence iz beaming all around The Freeway and it's people.....I never want to leave this church.......EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you, man.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me so much of my hurting "little" (20 yrs old, 6 ft tall!) brother. I wish you two could exchange stories. I'm glad we're in the same church.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home