Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've become a regular telephone tough guy!

Ya, so I have been doing this telemarketing thing for a bit now, it's ok and I'm progresively making more salez each time. My least favorite people to talk to are Southern State Americanz, they talk too darn slow, and you have to retard your speech "so'z they can understand what ya'll iz sayin' "A HYUCK"!! And my absolute favorite to talk to are hardcore New Yorkerz, cuz they are hard to sell to, but tonz of fun to mess with, they act so tough on the phone,and when I don't give up, they actualy start to threaten me cuz usually there wife or some woman iz the Primary card holder, but they want me to talk to them, and I just tell them that I can't, and to stop being a tough new yorker a put the proper card holder on the phone please sir. It's really funny, they get sooooo angry, and I just piss them off to make myself feel better and it alwayz works and makes me laugh. Basicaly I go with the attitude that, if your not gonna buy what I have then I'm just gonna piss you right off over the phone so at least I get something out of it. I even call back to bagger them.

The bad newz iz after 2 weeks of doing this I have partialy lost my voice, which Natasha thinks iz funny, she often takes pleasure in my misfourtune, but whatever. An old lady that I called even told me to take Ni-Quill in the night for it, and Day-Quill in the day, with a spot of honey tea. It waz pretty cute.......she didn't buy from me tho.

anywayz this iz just a ranting update to keep my blog going.

P.S. This iz just a shoutout to Abby cuz she misses me so much from not being at the cafe' everyday.......Hi Abby howz it goin'?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaci said...

I work at a call centre to and ironically lost my voice this weekend for the first time ever really. Everyone at church kept telling me you lost yours too! Best thing for it, stay away from dairy, drink water, especially hot water, or tea and stuff, and as silly as it sounds warm up your voice before you talk on the phone! Good luck!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Jaymie said...

What a meanie, please don't ever call me. :)

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know its hilarious... bad for you but still funny.... hey where's the list??
Nat

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home