Thursday, March 09, 2006

(old negro voice) I gots me a job......a real, live job.......

Dang! I gots a job ya'll, just like them white folks on the TeeVee. It's part time for now, but I'll be a full time em.plo.yee, after 3 months o' trainin', and all I do all day iz talk to people on the telephonic and have them scream into my eardrumz for selling them some crap they don't need. I can't right wait to get started......In fact I'm gina sing a little ditty in celebration, you can sing along if you know the wordz.

"OOOHHHH.................Gonna........get me a shot gun and kill all the whiteyz I seeeeeeeeeeeeee.......Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteyz I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gonna kill all the whiteyz with the shotgun I get me, gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteyz I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Age.

And classic SNL moment...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home