Thursday, May 04, 2006

Friend-ship sailing away!!!

Hmmm, where to begin?........My best friend/Bandmate->now just regular friend-> awkward tension you could cut with a knife person that livez in my house.
I heard some of Hiz bandz stuff today, while he waz playing it for my other Roommate Kaz, who he haz replaced me with. (what a fucker), I waz in the room listening too, but he didn't even agknowledge my presents, I could tell he didn't want me there cuz it waz just wierd, and he knowz that thoze are all mine and hiz songz that we made together over the yearz and until he makes something new, they alwayz will be, the damn drummer even playz all my parts.......it's wierd how a friendship can fall appart like an old shirt right at the seemz. The Band and the love of music and wanting to become rockstarz since grade 9 waz the only thing that held us together. People even refered to us az "Lenny and Carl" from the Simpsonz.......... Now we're complete strangerz, we pretty much ignore eachother at home, It's been so long since we've hungout, or I've been in hiz car for the ride home to Orangeville. No more talks, or moviez, or drinking bingez or seeing who can get the most chicks......or hiz bothersome asking me every question in the fucking world, about music, or what to wear, or school, just the stupid bullshit of everyday life.......it's all gone. There'z a big part of me that REALLY wantz to see him fail, noone really came to hiz recital at school, and he broke up with hiz bitch of a Girlfriend which iz actualy a good thing for him. He'z gonna finish school and go back to Orangeville for the rest of hiz life cuz he'z so afraid of change. He'z gonna leave the house for good in June, and I may never see him again. What the fuck iz he gonna do without me, and when he realizez that I'm not there anymore? Who'z gonna Clean up hiz puke while otherz are laughing at him for drinking too much? Whoz' gonna stick up for him and beat the shit out of any punk for him when he starts running hiz mouth after a night at the bar? Or listen to him when noone else will.... WHO? IT WAZ ME WHO DID ALL THOZE THINGZ......ME!!!!! He'z gonna walk out the front door and that's it, I may catch him IF I happen to be around at the time. I learned so much from that little dickhead, he pushed me to play thingz I thought I could never play, but he knew I could.......I don't know how he knew, but he did, I'm definatley a better musician cuz of him, he'z the only reason I went to college for music in the first place. How the Fuck am I not Good enough for Hiz band, the little shit! I'm Playing in 2 awsome bandz that are so happy to have me, and I play in with such ease, I haven't even begun to reach my max potential playing with Johnny And Elizabeth who I love playing with (Rattlesnake Inn).............I waz just sick of playing our old songz, and going nowhere with it. and hiz dominating attitude. I don't even want to salvage this relationship, we'll never talk about this cuz we're both to stupid, macho idiots, even tho he criez during the movie "I am Sam" wimp!, lol. This whole "saga" iz ending like a bad Relationship. I want it to end, I've never been good with feelingz and shit,........but maybe I'll give him a hug before he leavez me.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Now see Addy, with someone else backing up what I said you gotta talk to him now.(((((((Ad))))))

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jaymie said...

Hey! I bawl during I Am Sam...it's a great movie!!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home