Monday, July 10, 2006

Friday-Tuezday and the City of Childern!!

So another great weekend iz in the books , I'll just Give a small Summary:

Friday: *To Tell you the truth I can't remember what I did on Friday besidez workin at the Cafe'.....that's kinda sad*

Saturday: Kaelyn came to my band practice and listened to me bash away at the drumz, I can't lie, I tried to show of a bit for her and I think it worked. Then I took a big step and met her Parents and Oma and Opa, I waz a bit nervous at first, but her Family waz so funny and cool, that I felt realy comfortable after a few minuetes, then after a Veggie burger and a"real" Burger for dinner we went to see Pirates of the Caribean: Dead Man's Chest, and might I say Holy Shit!! what a good movie, I would go see it 2wice in the theater, so If anyone wants to go, I'll go again with you, I Highly Highly recommend it.

Sunday: This waz the awsome end to a Perfect weekend, We went to "The Scene" Music Festival in St Catherinez. The entire Festival waz filled with Kidz 13-30, all roaming the streets, loitering, Littering, yelling, screaming, doing az they pleased and taking over the city, while Every band imaginable, form "Emo" to Death Metal Roared in the background out of the scattered barz along the street, turning St. Catherinez into the ultimate night party. Not a Parental Figure waz in sight form 1:00 in the noon, till 1:00 in the morn. It waz Hess x10.

And Now It's Monday, I half assed it at work, and now I am hangingout with one of my good buddiez Mr Jack Danielz in my room and we're playing VDO gamez because tommorow iz my Birthday (Tuezday) and I don't care cuz I'm not going to work....because it's my birthday. We'll see what kind of excitement ensuez az I turn 24yrz old for the first time in my life.....Merry Birthday to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaymie said...

Happy birthday! And here I thought you were older than me.

3:10 AM  
Blogger the lovely kaelyn said...

you forgot to tell about your hackee sac fiasco with our movie tickets!!!!!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ageman.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry belated birthday.

Lumac

7:18 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

St.Catharines is the place to be. Its cool and so am i...being from there and all

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home