Friday, July 21, 2006

Makin' an Effort'.....(what some guyz will do for a pretty face)

So I'm sitting here in my room, listening to emo rock .......reading about midwifery.........after walking 30 minz up the street in the blistering heat, past every Mc Donaldz in the evil WallMart, Wendyz with their Bacon Mushroom Melt, Pizza Pizza, and Quizno'z Sub. Just get a Veggie Burger which haz no taste and cost $6.30, I think I'll go sleep under a tree and have a good cry tonite to cap it off. Why do I do it? Just cuz.......( what some guyz will do for a pretty face.......)

(p.s. If I start growing breasts and switch to light beer.....you'll know who to balme.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaymie said...

Yes we all do weird things for members of the opposite sex...(or for some people the same sex)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Randell said...

Emo is good for you!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home