Monday, October 16, 2006

The importance of a .......Blog??

So it waz a good time at the blogging party held at Big P'z house. It's funny becauze we were discussing how Blogging haz impacted our community, and it obviously haz done good and bad for example I find it interesting that Blogging and reading other peoplez blogz haz become such an important part of our daily livez that there could very well be people that feel leftout of this new and exciting trend because they don't know how to do it, or don't have access to the infinit world of the net, so they feel out of the loop or possibly "not cool" when it comez to blogging like it's a secret club or something. But it also haz positivez, like being able to check up on people you haven't seen in a while or starting conversations and diologue between people about a thought or oppinion someone had. It can bring us together or tear us appart.

Anywayz, that's not where I wanted to go with this....... The party even got geeky az we talked about different programz you could uze to blog and technical aspects and gadgts and gizmos you could uze to post picturez easier with Flickr or read recently updated blogz with Bloglinez so you don't have to waste time going to a blog itself to see what's new. There'z tonz of crap you can do now to just basically post yourself on the net and have people from all over the world or just your own backyard learn about you.

This makes me wonder what kind of thing did people in history do that waz trendy like blogging that would make them want to have a party for it or gathering just cuz they enjoy doing this seemingly useless activity constantly. I mean we could live without blogging but it can be come a seriously important part of someonez life or in my case the community I am in.

alwell.....most of this waz just blogging for blogging sake, so coment if you want, start a fight or discussion about it in my comment box or just skim through for a larf. I don't care it's my blog so I can write what I want in it......

L8er.

5 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

First I would like to say how impressed I am that you actually retained all that information! I'm not trying to say you are dumb.. All I am saying is, I don't think you said a thing all night...

I agree... I would be interested in going back in time and seeing what the cool trends were at different times.

Thanks for the post, Mr. I'm just posting to post:)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout time you blogged you blog slacker!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger AGEMAN said...

Thanx guyz.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no probs drummer boy/rock star

11:45 PM  
Blogger the lovely kaelyn said...

Hey, you can't call him drummer boy!!!!
When are we all going to the drive in?

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home