Monday, October 30, 2006

Stuff.......whatever.

After work today I went to a surprize interview at another call center. I had heard other co-workerz talking about it and alot of them had left to go to this other, much better call centre, so I just decided to check it out, ripped jeanz and all (literally) and I pretty much just did an interview right there. So if I want the job I can start next Monday in training. I've never really quit one job for another before, I kind of feel I'm betraying my old job by going to one that's the same type but better in alot of wayz. So after I realized I pretty much have another job ready to go az soon az I leave my current one, I went down to the cafe'after work and had a chat with Randy and Big P, az usuall we talked about music almost the whole time, and It got me thinking about my possible music career. I mean I've played with lots of people before and I currently play in 2.5 bandz.

So I feel if I want to make a go of this I gotta get on it, I think I'm gonna start a myspace page, advertising my self az a drummer for sessionz and thingz and charge potencial clients for my servicez, not saying I'm leaving my current bandz but I like to be called upon for use of my skills. I know I can do it, the playing part izn't hard it's getting out there and having people need you that iz the difficult thing. But I just like the variety and It'll feel like I'm a working musician, even though I work hard enough when Johnny and I record for Rattlesnake Inn, (which iz going great by the way!!), and I have yet to hear back from some people who asked me to play for them. I just wanna stay busy in music that's all, and not be tied down to one thing, I gotta spread my wingz thant's why I'm thinking of a "Myspace" for Myself.

I also have alot of support from Kaelyn, she knowz I'm only gonna get busier az I go along and I love that she understandz that. (Thanx babe'!) I'm realizing very clearly that all theze thingz I do, weather switching a job, playing drumz. It all haz to sustain me az a person since I live on my own and want to do music az a carrer for the rest of my life, and I know people who do this and sustain themselvez, so it iz possible. but It's a wierd feeling knowing I'm gonna take some steps towardz it in one way or another.

Anywayz, just a few ramblingz of my mind.

Thanx for listening. Age!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

Hey adrian... I think its great that you know what you want and are taking steps in order to achieve that. If there is ever anything you need don't hesitate to contact your friends.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home