Monday, October 30, 2006

Wow.....I didn't get the gig.....?

Well, izn't that a surprize, I waz asked to try out for a band who needed a drummer, so I did, it waz a good audition, but in the end they didn't chooze me.....hmmmm Interesting. It waz nice that Clayton (the guitarist who asked me) called me to let me know instead of an e mail or something. he said it came down to me and one other guy and the only reason he picked the other guy iz because he haz touring experience. Well I guess that's just the way it goez, I am a little surprized tho......wierd.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kev Chen said...

Dude, that's lame. Hopefully you don't get too bummed out over this news. I think you're one of the best drummers I know. Stay the course for your dreams, dawg!!

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have nothing to worry about. You played with Radio Nomad!!!!!
love, Kaelyn!!!!!!!!!!!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that Clayton from hold the light?, cant believe your cheating on me agin!!!!

Johnny

5:59 PM  
Blogger AGEMAN said...

OMG, ya Johnny that's them, what a small world, sorry about cheatin on you, but better I cheat on you than on Kaelyn.....especially with 2 other guyz!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Yo Age,
you are awesome and you will one day score the gig of your dreams...I know it. Do you?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home