Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feelin pretty Poopy

Hey Y'all, I'm not feelin the greatest today. When ever I get sick I alwayz get the same symptomz. I wake up with a sore throat and chills running up and down my spine, and into my brain. When I try to get up I am super dizzy, And I have to brace my hand on my knee to pick up my socks of the floor while shaking like a 95 yearold man all the way down and back up. Super wierd and super annoying. So I just sit in the dark drinking water and listening to some Philip Glass music. (one of my favorite composers) The nice thing iz that Kaelyn called me, and we chatted about life and stuff, and the other thing that made me smile iz that I found a pretty funny parody of the "Mac" commercials on Spiked Humor.com .

Check it out. Anywayz that's an update on me and my crappy wierd day.

L8er, Age!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaci said...

Hope you feel better soon!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jen K said...

get well age!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home