Saturday, February 10, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!!

Randy: So Age how's that band Ophelia Syndrome doing?

Me: Oh it 's goin pretty good.

Randy: Any gigz yet?

Me: Ya we have some coming up in a couple weeks.

Randy: Do you have anything I could listen to for the coffee house?

Me: Ya just go to the website, I'll send you the link.

Randy: Do they have alot of friendz?

Me: Oh no we haven't set up a "myspace account" yet.

Randy: *looks at me*...*starts laughing*,"No I mean friendz in real life".......

WELCOME TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL AGE FOLKS.


www.opheliasyndrome.com


4 Comments:

Blogger Jaci said...

Too funny.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Count me in as a friend:)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Randell said...

This story still makes me laugh.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Randell said...

Oh by the way adrian,

when I said "do they have alot of friendZ" I was saying FriendS with an "S" on the end. get the quote right will you.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home